Davide Benzi is an Italian advertising creative with a strong commercial sense.
Graduated in Advertising Techniques at the Humanistic Pole of Turin, Marketing & Communication Manager since 1996 in various multinational companies, he was founder and owner for over 10 years of the Mediamando advertising studio in its three offices in Turin, Courmayeur and Casale Monferrato, and co-founder of MojitoStudio, a photographic working space in Turin and later in Casale Monferrato.
Publicist collaborator of numerous specialist publications in the world of printing, packaging and graphics, he has edited weekly and monthly columns, with textual and photographic content for over 15 years.
Today owner of the homonymous studio located in the historic Palazzo Marchesi Arborio, in Terruggia, in the heart of Monferrato, in the role of professional photographer for industrial and portrait projects, since January 2019 he has been the technical-commercial reference for many leading large-scale distribution companies, communication agencies and the design, construction and marketing industries of multiple markets, in the role of sales manager of Tech: Art, a leading company for all digital printed production, the design of packaging prototypes and creation of mockups.
Promoter of Exhibitions, Vernissages and Retrospectives, he is an active member of TAU VISUAL [National Association of Professional Photographers] as well as a teacher of "Image Culture" and Photography courses throughout the country.
- Professional photo production for genres:
- portrait [institutional portraits; advertising concepts; shooting for private individuals; wedding photography]
- industrial [business reportage; technical production images; architectural photography; food still life]
- Photographic post production
- Image and photography culture courses
- Printed printed, plastic, paper converting production
- Design and Production of Packaging Mockups
Over twenty years of experience in front of and behind the photographic lens, in the direction, production and image management of corporate, artistic and private projects.